[Mailing #44] Wrapping up registration

Discussing the ongoing legal proceedings and all things relating to Bitcoin-24
btc24refund
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:58 pm

Re: [Mailing #44] Wrapping up registration

Post by btc24refund » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:46 am

fod wrote:.... then shut the hell up.
bernard75 wrote:I reported to your master this by PM in August:
I spent more than 500€ until now, but my lawyer is working the case for over 1 year.
There are lawyer portals in Poland where you present your case, get an analysis and a quote for free.
If you write a text i would be more than happy to translate it and you can post it there.
From the answers you can choose the proper lawyer from the region.
btc24refund wrote: Given the fact that you haven't shared any official documents of the case rings an alarm bell. It's been asked twice by me on the old forum. You simply ignored it. ...... Then all of a sudden you offer yourself to find a lawyer. It's a bit suspicious don't you think? To maintain, without a shadow of a doubt, the produced results of the lawyer would be legitimate, I'd have to look for one myself. Who knows what lawyer you would return with? I can now say that the official produced results are 100% legitimate.

Add your marvelous behavior as a human being on top of that, really trying to stir up some FUD with no reason. Add it all together and you might just be an accomplice of Simon trying to sabotage these efforts.

But tell you what; you can redeem yourself. If you can finally move yourself to share the official documents your lawyer has produced, including invoices; you'd finally be contributing something useful rather than stating the obvious. That is, if you really have found a lawyer who could inspect the case files and such.

Proof-time Bernard, either put up or shut up. ;)
bernard75 wrote:Shut up it is then.
No point talking to somebody with a reading disability additional to twisting the facts.
Tried that before, but it failed unfortunately. :roll:
I hate feeding the "troll" but with someone constantly trying to spread FUD (fear, uncertainty, doubt), I have to bring this up again, so the newer users on the forum know exactly what kind of person is making these claims.

bernard75
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:31 pm

Re: [Mailing #44] Wrapping up registration

Post by bernard75 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:22 am

Just so everybody knows this had a prelude.
In contrast to you, i was willing to share information and even help, but you stopped answering and then started to insult me:

Image

So, good luck explaining your fuck up to the people who paid you and trying to squeeze more cash out of them for nothing.
Adieu.

fod
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:22 pm

Re: [Mailing #44] Wrapping up registration

Post by fod » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:45 pm

bernard75 wrote:So, good luck explaining your fuck up to the people who paid you and trying to squeeze more cash out of them for nothing.
Adieu.
I don't understand what your point is... are you simply saying that we might have overpaid? So what? Sure, it would have been nice to pay the minimal amount, but forward movement is what is most important. I would have gladly paid double what we did, and I would have been upset if we wasted months trying to compare lawyers. I think Jeff has been doing a good job with everything.

bernard75
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:31 pm

Re: [Mailing #44] Wrapping up registration

Post by bernard75 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:46 pm

Dude, its been over 6 months and there is still no "runin" with the prosecutor.
Makes you think...

fod
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:22 pm

Re: [Mailing #44] Wrapping up registration

Post by fod » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:59 pm

bernard75 wrote:Dude, its been over 6 months and there is still no "runin" with the prosecutor.
Makes you think...
Not really. The lawyer wasn't contacted that long ago, and the registration was completed just recently. Legal matters can take a long time.

You're a troll. None of your arguments have any fact or logic behind them, and you're not fooling anyone. Dude, just stop.

Admin: Isn't there any way to ban him?

Izi
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:57 pm

Re: [Mailing #44] Wrapping up registration

Post by Izi » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:54 pm

Any news from the lawyer?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest