A Message To Simon Hausdorf

Discussing the ongoing legal proceedings and all things relating to Bitcoin-24
Admin
Site Admin

A Message To Simon Hausdorf

Post by Admin » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:57 pm

Simon Hausdorf and Ben Schroder, I know you guys will read this when next browse the board I'm sure.

I would ask that you contact the admin team so we can look at getting our funds back with your co-operation and assistance like you assured your customers they would receive when their funds were confiscated by the Polish and German authorities.

This matter is not going to go away, wherever you go or whatever new businesses you get into, people won't forget that you screwed them over. It isn't fair that you've deserted your customers with thousands in BTC and Euros still confiscated.

It is not too late to assist us, why not get in touch so we can discuss how you can help us get our funds back and finally move on?

btc24refund

Re: A Message To Simon Hausdorf

Post by btc24refund » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:29 pm

Agreed.

Ignoring us will not let the problem go away. Trying to take down our forum again, will not let the problem go away.

Do the wise thing and cooperate with us for a solution. Whatever happened to the Simon that would help and compensate us?

scale

Post by scale » Tue May 19, 2015 9:40 pm

And make it possible to export all deposit, withdrawal and trade data. It is one thing to have failure arise, but the more important one is to actually deal with it.

fod

Post by fod » Sun May 31, 2015 6:04 pm

I think we need to make it clear to Simon that we will not be a legal threat to him if he decides to communicate again. If I were Simon, I would not respond to what has been said on this forum. I would be scared that anything I say would be used as additional legal leverage, especially if he knows that he won't be able to return all remaining funds (let's face it... it's extremely unlikely that he can).

If Simon comes forward again, I believe that should be the point at which we stop our threats and attacks. If we want to see ANY of our remaining funds without waiting several more years, I believe that we need cooperation, not hostility. I would be perfectly fine with receiving a 80%+ of what I'm owed. If that happened, I would gladly drop all claims against Simon and move on. And I'm sure Simon would be willing to pay back the funds he can and move on too. I hope this view is shared with the other users here as well.

So my message to Simon is this:

I want this to be over. I'm not happy with your management of btc24 or your actions since it has closed, but I don't care anymore. I know you likely don't have all of the required funds to fully pay us back, and that's fine. Continuing to fight you for years for a small fraction of my money would be foolish, and I don't want to do that. I want to work with you to get the Polish account unfrozen as quickly as possible, and then I want to work with you to return those funds to the users. Without your cooperation, you will force us to continue fighting you, and there is nothing you can do to cause us to give up.

I understand that you need to be cautious. Talk to your lawyer... have your lawyer talk to our lawyer. If there needs to be a formal settlement or something similar to release you of responsibility, then I am fully in support of that, even if it means we do not get 100% of our funds back. If you have conditions that need to be met, then please communicate them, and I'm sure we can come to an agreement.

On our current track, this mess will continue to drag on for years more. We will continue pursuing you. You will continue to face legal and personal threats. We will continue to hate you. That can all stop with cooperation from you, and we are ready to work with you to end this. So please talk to us and help us both to move on.

Angel11

Post by Angel11 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:57 am

Hello there,
My registration at your site is - user: ivelin71.

According to your e-mail from December 23th 2013 I had to recieve my money within one month. Can you tell me when you gonna start to repay the money and when to expect my money into my bank account.