[Mailing #44] Wrapping up registration

Discussing the ongoing legal proceedings and all things relating to Bitcoin-24
btc24refund

Re: [Mailing #44] Wrapping up registration

Post by btc24refund »

upiru wrote:I never got any confirmation from my registration to the newsletter (quiet a while ago) ..
hence I came here to check just a bit too late to get on your bot guys ...

so I'm asking :
1 - is it really too late to join you ?
2 - if I can not join, will I be able to claim my remaining 28% at some point ? (a bit more than 1000 €)

thx
Haven't heard from the lawyer yet so I cannot promise anything.
Send me an email at btc24.refund (at) gmail (dot) com and I will see what I can do.

I can't stand for a longer delay though. There has already been plenty of time spend on the registration.

fod

Post by fod »

Any update on the status of the remaining people that we're waiting on? Thanks.

btc24refund

Post by btc24refund »

Still waiting
On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 9:18 AM, lawyer <> wrote:
Hi Jeff – sorry for the silence, I am just in a crazy moment and it is hard to find time to provide you with due update. I am just going to the court and will try to pop in to the prosecutor and will send you the summary later on today,

BR

Jakub

Izi

Post by Izi »

btc24refund wrote:Still waiting
On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 9:18 AM, lawyer <> wrote:
Hi Jeff – sorry for the silence, I am just in a crazy moment and it is hard to find time to provide you with due update. I am just going to the court and will try to pop in to the prosecutor and will send you the summary later on today,

BR

Jakub

Great.

bernard75

Post by bernard75 »

Lemme guess:
Hi Jeff – I popped in to the prosecutor and as expected there is no way to access the case files.
Thanks for all the cash, though.

BR

Jakub

btc24refund

Post by btc24refund »

Received the following:
Sorry Jeff, The prosecutor is away until Wednesday next week and I want to have a short talk with him before I file my motions. I have some doubts concerning the victims who are form non-EU countries on the possibility to audition them in their place of residence so I need to consult it with the prosecutor. Anyway the first batch of Eu inhabitants shall be submitted shortly, after I have the meeting with the prosecutor next week. I hope that the rest shall follow in the subsequent week but for now let us wait for the meeting to avoid answering their doubts as it may be all be fine.

Kind regards,

Jakub

btc24refund

Post by btc24refund »

bernard75 wrote:Lemme guess:
Hi Jeff – I popped in to the prosecutor and as expected there is no way to access the case files.
Thanks for all the cash, though.

BR

Jakub
Already willing to share your lawyer's information with the community? Or do you just prefer to "troll" from the sideline?

bernard75

Post by bernard75 »

I told you everything over 6 months ago.
Admin can look the messages, that were pretty one sided, up.

Why dont you tell the people who pad for it instead of postponing over and over?

Izi

Post by Izi »

bernard75 wrote:I told you everything over 6 months ago.

Why dont you tell the people who pad for it instead of postponing over and over?
I believe whoever paid for the lawyer knew what he was singing up for. I am sure that after 2 years most victims already gave up and hiring the lawyer simply looked at as opportunity costs - it may help, but then it may not. Like some people going to the church just for the sake of peace of mind.

fod

Post by fod »

bernard75 wrote:I told you everything over 6 months ago.

Bernard, what are you talking about? Are you accusing Jeff and the admin of hiding information? If you have information that isn't being shared, then why not share it yourself?

It seems like you're being ridiculous, and judging by the fact that you haven't done anything but complain and accuse others for years, I'm very inclined to think that you're just continuing to troll.

If you've got real information that should be shared, then share it. If you've got helpful criticism (based in facts), then rationally present it. If you're just going whine and generally be an obstacle and an ass, then shut the hell up.