[Mailing #65] Slow progress

Discussing the ongoing legal proceedings and all things relating to Bitcoin-24
oliverhaas

Re: [Mailing #65] Slow progress

Post by oliverhaas » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:46 pm

Indeed the longer it takes the less hope I got that he did all this with a honest intention.

By the way it would be great to get at least some update of the "progress" made in the last few months JEFF

andrew1980

Post by andrew1980 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:21 pm

I assume the "progress", when it's finally reported, will just be that some supposed letter has moved another five meters between Poland and Germany or vice versa, while Simon continues to spend the money he ran off with in Thailand or Cyprus or wherever.

I'd love to be proven wrong (by him finally making an effort to keep to the promises and reassurances he made 6 years ago and giving us all some kind of update/explanation), but I'm quite confident at this point that the guy is a liar, a scam artist, and a thief. I sincerely hope that this catches up with him one day.

fittoni

Post by fittoni » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:23 pm

hello,

i have just found my old email account and data for bitcoin 24...wow nice to see that you folks are working to get something back from our accounts. But after my poor assesment it looks like somebody doesnt want to give at least comprehensive infos on develop. and somebody wants to grab the money from account, whats still there :)

thanks again for your efforts, do we have info on this simon?

btc24refund

Post by btc24refund » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:01 pm

Izi wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:52 am
btc24refund wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:14 pm
comeno wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:22 pm
Hi Jeff, some months ago you gave us a ray of hope, but now it seems quite obvious that the response from the director of the polish bank is just a joke..
Thanks for your effort anyway.
While I agree, yet again, it's taking long. There is still progress. The entire process of getting the documents in order and convincing this director is unfortunately very displeasing. Regardless, I'm still pouring effort in this matter, so I'm not done just yet.
So, is there any news? Any proof that he is actually in contacts with the bank?
I've seen proof of shipment a few times. Similar to when he was in contact with the prosecutor.

I've also learned Simon has (finally) hired a lawyer in close proximity to the bank, to better streamline the proces. This was right before the holidays so I'm expecting an update soon.

I'm just as frustrated about the pace. Despite that, I still see progress. I'll keep doing my best to put pressure on this matter.

andrew1980

Post by andrew1980 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:22 pm

Have you considered asking him why he attempted to get the company struck off the UK companies register back in 2017/18?

It was reinstated by the court late last year (2019), apparently by order of the court after someone complained to Companies House about his company's outstanding debts, but this hardly indicates that he still has honest intentions (if he ever did) in my view.

One of the requirements for applying to strike a company off the register is that the director (Simon) should notify any notifiable parties, including any creditors (i.e., us), of the application within 7 days. It's an offence not to do this. He didn't. How is that consistent with him trying to handle this honestly as he originally promised?

Details here: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08242858/filing-history

Izi

Post by Izi » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:23 pm

btc24refund wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:01 pm

I've also learned Simon has (finally) hired a lawyer in close proximity to the bank, to better streamline the proces. This was right before the holidays so I'm expecting an update soon.

I'm just as frustrated about the pace. Despite that, I still see progress. I'll keep doing my best to put pressure on this matter.
I really hope that it's true that he hired the lawyer and this will help.

bruegge

Post by bruegge » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:09 am

Hi everybody,

i´m wondering why nothing happens?!?

Jeff could you please give us a short info about whats going on??

Thank you very much!!

Greetz

Bruegge