[Mailing #63] Status bank communication

Discussing the ongoing legal proceedings and all things relating to Bitcoin-24
btc24refund

[Mailing #63] Status bank communication

Post by btc24refund » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:54 pm

Dear BTC-24 victims,

It's been a while since last mailing; I have a short but interesting update: As mentioned in the last mailing Simon was in the process of sending notarized documents to the BZWBK (The Polish bank) in order to get access to the funds which are stored on a "shielded bank account". These accounts are used when money is frozen. At the time of the previous mailing it was uncertain if BZWBK would grant Simon a regular bank account to process the returns.

Today I've learned that there has been contact between the director of BZWBK and Simon. It seems that it will be possible for him to get a bank account. This speeds up matters since the funds does not need to be transferred.

Also, I've received proof in the form of a post receipt which states that Simon had actually send something to BZWBK. You can have a look at: https://imgur.com/a/zSGbxIR

Finally, there are yet another few documents that need to be send to and processed by the bank in order for the funds to be cleared. It is my understanding that the majority of checks has been done and we're in the aftermath of wrapping things up.

That's it for now. As always; things are moving slower than a slug but it's moving nonetheless. As soon as I know more I'll inform you.

Regards,
Jeff

klingstorm

Re: [Mailing #63] Status bank communication

Post by klingstorm » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:59 pm

Great, Jeff!

bruegge

Post by bruegge » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:57 pm

Thank you Jeff!

I´m wondering all the time why Simon doesn´t speed up the case... If i were him, i would make pressure to the bank by my lawyer...

Izi

Post by Izi » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:55 pm

Thank you.

I asked this question a few months ago. Shouldn't Simon also get back in touch with us (his costumers), because some of us changed the bank, address, email etc., in order to facilitate the process of returning the money? Or maybe our lawyer can help him with this?

bernard75

Post by bernard75 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:10 pm

He doesnt know that BZWBK has been Santander for almost half a year?!?
Thats what i call commitment!
And why is he not coresponding with his initial branch in Szczecin?
Oh what a ride...

btc24refund

Post by btc24refund » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:04 pm

bruegge wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:57 pm
Thank you Jeff!

I´m wondering all the time why Simon doesn´t speed up the case... If i were him, i would make pressure to the bank by my lawyer...
I think we all have that feeling, it's been close to 6 years now. From what I can tell he didn't have the right lawyer to begin with and he lacks some perseverance. Luckily, we don't and I truly believe that the efforts we did with our Polish lawyer made the ball rolling again. But agreed... this has been a severe endurance run so far.

btc24refund

Post by btc24refund » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:11 pm

Izi wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:55 pm
Thank you.

I asked this question a few months ago. Shouldn't Simon also get back in touch with us (his costumers), because some of us changed the bank, address, email etc., in order to facilitate the process of returning the money? Or maybe our lawyer can help him with this?
Tried to find this out multiple times, but as you can read in the latest mailing I've finally figured out why this wasn't an easy question to answer. The server containing the records of BTC-24 was confiscated. I don't need to tell having these records can make payout considerably easier for Simon.