[Mailing #61] Noteworthy update

Discussing the ongoing legal proceedings and all things relating to Bitcoin-24
btc24refund

[Mailing #61] Noteworthy update

Post by btc24refund » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:47 pm

Dear BTC-24 victims,

The last mailing was sent in May and progress was, as you might've expected very slow. During the last months it's been a repetition of moves. Contacting our lawyer, contacting Simon, contacting our lawyer again etc.

Currently though, we are finally at a noteworthy point that's worth updating you about. Since the delay in the process was Simon not knowing whether the charges were lifted, he continued to contact the prosecutor through registered mail multiple times, whose track and trace code he shared with me. Naturally I informed our lawyer and he notified the prosecutor of these letters as well.

This, as you would expect, has not yielded expected results. Besides this though, the Polish bank has also been contacted multiple times by Simon and surprisingly they have replied... in Polish of course.

So after this letter was translated (which I have not seen myself though), it seemed that the funds has indeed been unfrozen. Which, as you all know was actually already the status quo last December.

At the current moment Simon needs to fill out a few forms, get them notarized and send them back to the Polish bank. He plans on doing this within the next 2 weeks. When the bank responds positively he will get in touch with the customers.

This is the current situation and all I know. As soon as I learn more for the better or worse, I will share it as soon as possible. Until then.

Regards,
Jeff

klingstorm

Re: [Mailing #61] Noteworthy update

Post by klingstorm » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:48 pm

:D Great news ...

putterich

Post by putterich » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:48 pm

Thanks.
"When the bank responds positively he will get in touch with the customers." if you get contact with Simon then, I hope that you Jeff will ask him to tell us about our bitcoin also that a several dozen of us is missing.

btc24refund

Post by btc24refund » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:31 pm

I've brought that subject under his attention a couple of times. I expect him to pick that up with his communication.

bernard75

Post by bernard75 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:43 pm

BS!
The money was released to WBK Szczecin in January.
And your "lawyer" never existed.
Its so difficult to see how people are not seeing they are being bullshited from the beginning and send this exit scammer money.
Its up to Simon now.

btc24refund

Post by btc24refund » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:23 am

bernard75 wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:43 pm
BS!
The money was released to WBK Szczecin in January.
And your "lawyer" never existed.
Its so difficult to see how people are not seeing they are being bullshited from the beginning and send this exit scammer money.
Its up to Simon now.
Calm down, take your pills.
I know the last 5,5 years have been taxing to you. Hopefully this really is the start of the end, so you and the rest can finally get their assets returned.

fod

Post by fod » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:33 am

Thanks Jeff! That's great news!

Also for those new to this forum, bernard is the resident troll.

Broke

Post by Broke » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:51 pm

btc24refund wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:47 pm
Dear BTC-24 victims,
At the current moment Simon needs to fill out a few forms, get them notarized and send them back to the Polish bank. He plans on doing this within the next 2 weeks. When the bank responds positively he will get in touch with the customers.
Regards,
Jeff
Great news indeed Jeff. I wonder how Simon is going to get in touch with us. But that details for now. Let's roll on those 2 weeks.

Broke

Post by Broke » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:52 am

Just checking facts. Do we know at what bank our money got stuck? If so it's not so hard to get in touch with personnel and ask regarding the matters. There should be someone responsible in a bank that knows exactly this whole story. Jeff is Simon doesn't ring bank like twice a day can we at least get the location a the name of the bank? We need a contact with the bank I think.