Late to the party?

Discussing the ongoing legal proceedings and all things relating to Bitcoin-24
SunnySunday

Late to the party?

Post by SunnySunday » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:58 pm

Obviously I am a little late but its there any chance for us who lost BTC'S that haven't been in loop the last couple of years. I've been reading on and off about what's happening but it seemed like no payout were ever happening. While the 72% payout seemingly happened I did not see any funds being returned even though I did send in my papers and login info. I believe I had 2 or 3 BTC'S at the time of seizure. Obviously with how the currency had developed I would very much like to get my BTC'S returned to me. I appreciate all the hard work done by folks in regard to this situation. I just did not have the energy to participate. Is there anything I can do now to get my coins back? Thanks

toasted24

Re: Late to the party?

Post by toasted24 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:59 pm

I'm also in a very similar position. My requested transfer of bitcoins out of bitcoin-24 was acknowledged by an automated email including a reference code etc but was never deposited to the target wallet. I'm wondering if now that the assets have been released by the prosecutors if he is going to do the right thing and return them to their rightful owners.

I originally participated on another forum at http://bitcoin24-support.boards.net which now seems to have disappeared. I didn't know until recently that this board had sprung up.

SunnySunday

Post by SunnySunday » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:50 am

hi toasted 24. What does your ticket number look like?
I've recieved a ticket number from when I originally submitted my claim which is simply a four number digit. Then I also have something that I'm not quite sure what it is. But it looks like this. This I have written down so i'm not sure this is actually related to the claim.
214D000***E1

SunnySunday

Post by SunnySunday » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:56 am

Actually taking a closer look at the transaction history I should have closer to 10 BTC outstanding.

ollie_p

Post by ollie_p » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:04 am

Add me on Skype if you haven't already and I'll include you in the growing group of btc claimants we have looking to take action - olliep32

roughtrademark

Post by roughtrademark » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:21 am

I just came across the forum. I assumed that once the coins were seized they were gone, so never followed up.

I haven't done anything since the exchange was closed, is there any chance of me getting my coins back or am I too late?