Late to the party?

Discussing the ongoing legal proceedings and all things relating to Bitcoin-24
SunnySunday

Late to the party?

Post by SunnySunday » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:58 pm

Obviously I am a little late but its there any chance for us who lost BTC'S that haven't been in loop the last couple of years. I've been reading on and off about what's happening but it seemed like no payout were ever happening. While the 72% payout seemingly happened I did not see any funds being returned even though I did send in my papers and login info. I believe I had 2 or 3 BTC'S at the time of seizure. Obviously with how the currency had developed I would very much like to get my BTC'S returned to me. I appreciate all the hard work done by folks in regard to this situation. I just did not have the energy to participate. Is there anything I can do now to get my coins back? Thanks

toasted24

Re: Late to the party?

Post by toasted24 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:59 pm

I'm also in a very similar position. My requested transfer of bitcoins out of bitcoin-24 was acknowledged by an automated email including a reference code etc but was never deposited to the target wallet. I'm wondering if now that the assets have been released by the prosecutors if he is going to do the right thing and return them to their rightful owners.

I originally participated on another forum at http://bitcoin24-support.boards.net which now seems to have disappeared. I didn't know until recently that this board had sprung up.

SunnySunday

Post by SunnySunday » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:50 am

hi toasted 24. What does your ticket number look like?
I've recieved a ticket number from when I originally submitted my claim which is simply a four number digit. Then I also have something that I'm not quite sure what it is. But it looks like this. This I have written down so i'm not sure this is actually related to the claim.
214D000***E1

SunnySunday

Post by SunnySunday » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:56 am

Actually taking a closer look at the transaction history I should have closer to 10 BTC outstanding.

ollie_p

Post by ollie_p » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:04 am

Add me on Skype if you haven't already and I'll include you in the growing group of btc claimants we have looking to take action - olliep32

roughtrademark

Post by roughtrademark » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:21 am

I just came across the forum. I assumed that once the coins were seized they were gone, so never followed up.

I haven't done anything since the exchange was closed, is there any chance of me getting my coins back or am I too late?

newman

Post by newman » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:24 pm

Hi everyone,

same here; after site got seized and I had followed the news for about a minute I didn't think there was any chance for
a small time btc owner like myself to have any say in the whole thing.
only last week I was advised to give it a go; despite the odds.

so here I am - having no clue about how to approach this and whom to ask.
I'm sure all the information I would need is to find somewhere in this very forum,
as many of you have put in so much energy over the years,
but to get on skype with someone that actually knows whats what would be so much better : )

Youngblood2013

Post by Youngblood2013 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:22 pm

Hey everyone,

same here... years before i thought it makes no sense....years later and i think a lot of work from your site later...this theme is still alive.
i also don't know whom to ask for information and if it just has a small hope.

bill_boggia

Post by bill_boggia » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:39 pm

I am also late to the party. My purchase of 2.5 bitcoin on Bitcoin-24 was actually undertaken the same day that it was shut down on 12th April 2013. I have a confirmation email from them at the time that they has received my funds and the bank statements to prove that they left my account.

I have no idea where to start in the process of recovering my owed bitcoins and so would appreciate any help in this regard. Bill :-)

bill_boggia

Post by bill_boggia » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:49 pm

Ollie_p - I looked for you on Skype and there are 40 ollie_p listed any chance you could add me to your Skype list bill_boggia ? Thanks