[Mailing #57] You might want to read this!

Discussing the ongoing legal proceedings and all things relating to Bitcoin-24
Izi

Re: [Mailing #57] You might want to read this!

Post by Izi » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:33 pm

Any news from Poland or Simon's lawyer?

Broke

Post by Broke » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:45 am

Alright since we got news from last year November 23rd that apparently polish prosecutor is drooping the case not much changed. Until 9th of January this year. We've learned that Simon's BTC24 Limited been dissolved.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08242858/filing-history

So now what have we got? It seems to me our company being dissolved and money released. I might be wrong but we need an urgent update from our lawyer who's been working hard ever since. If Simon got the money and still keeping it that means he is not willing to share that with us and we need to start a new case I believe in Germany. What do others think?

andrew1980

Post by andrew1980 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:20 pm

Agreed. It would be good to have an update there!

Broke

Post by Broke » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:48 pm

In that case I believe we need to contact that Germany's law firm that was dealing with us previously. They know what's up with this and they've been informing us at the time that polish prosecution has some internal issues delivering our money back. Fast forward to this year and we know money are being released and Simon's company dissolved. We need their help again.

hanneskoho

Post by hanneskoho » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:48 pm

Hello,

I have also bitcoins with Simon Hausdorf and would like to help to reclaim our money. I have an overview about the exact transactions Simon Hausdorf made. Maybe that is of any help in the cause?

Can you please contact me via hanneskoho@gmail.com !!!

Would like to know what's the current situation and how I can support!

Thanks so much

Hannes

bruegge

Post by bruegge » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:58 pm

Hi,

hope Jeff comes with an update soon!!

The company is dissolved, i am not sure what that legally means to our case. But i think that´s not a good news...

@Broke:
I think Simon wasnt ever willing to share the money/bitcoins with his customers...
I am from Germany and depending on what the lawyer says i am willing to start a case against simon. In my opinion it cant be that he steals money from hundreds of people and gets away with this... Even if the money and the bictoins are lost he has to face court.

Izi

Post by Izi » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:50 pm

I've contacted our lawyer on Tuesday. Jeff was is contact with Simon but he said that he still doens't have the access to the money. Our lawyer asked Jeff to ask Simon to show the Bank statement - we are currently waiting for Simon's Bank statement to see if this is the truth.

I wouldn't be too worried just yet since Poland is weird and things take some time.

scale

Post by scale » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:29 pm

Hopefully it will progress faster from here. Thanks to everyone involved to keep the fight going.

As a usual sidenote. Documentation for personal trades etc. from Simon/btc24 is quite important for accounting purposes and should be stressed to be delivered.

Broke

Post by Broke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:04 pm

Ok, this is March we approached now. Jeff are you still in pursue of our monies. Ar we going to take any action since that positive news came out of Poland. Do we give them a call?

btc24refund

Post by btc24refund » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:09 am

Broke wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:04 pm
Ok, this is March we approached now. Jeff are you still in pursue of our monies. Ar we going to take any action since that positive news came out of Poland. Do we give them a call?
Progress has gone slow, no real news. Other than Simon claiming he did not receive any update from the prosecutor. In fact, the only way he found out about the defrosting is through us.

From what I now know is that he is planning on visiting the Polish bank this month to see if he can get the funds release by being there in person. Not sure what the latest status on that is. As soon as I know more about that, I'll share it a.s.a.p.