[Mailing #57] You might want to read this!

Discussing the ongoing legal proceedings and all things relating to Bitcoin-24
Izi

Re: [Mailing #57] You might want to read this!

Post by Izi » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:41 pm

broke has a good point, we paid for the lawyer and our objection is very clear: to get the money that is blocked in Poland.

Sorry, but you did hijacked this forum, you are all over the place. Just stay in one thread and don't argue with people that are here for many years.

klingstorm

Post by klingstorm » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:04 pm

This is the point. This thread is for the users, who paid the lawyer to get their fiat money back.
Just start any other thread regarding your btc claims. But keep out of this thread with btc.

bernard75

Post by bernard75 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:11 pm

ollie_p wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:59 pm
There are currently 8 people in the group missing a combined total of over 87 coins. With you that's close to 100btc, and I'm sure there are many others who are yet to get in touch.
ollie_p wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:28 pm
I don't know how much this 28% will equate to for you all, but between just the 12 of us in the skype group I've created we are pursuing the loss of 400btc.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

ollie_p

Post by ollie_p » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:06 pm

-8 people pursue 87btc
-Group grows to 12 people pursuing 400btc (and group has since grown bigger)

Where's the funny part exactly?

(Fwiw it's reasonable to ask me to stay out this thread, and I will, but when Bernard can't comprehend 4 numbers and how they relate to each other to the point of mocking me, I thought I'd better break it down for him)

fod

Post by fod » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:29 am

ollie_p wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:06 pm
-8 people pursue 87btc
-Group grows to 12 people pursuing 400btc (and group has since grown bigger)

Where's the funny part exactly?

(Fwiw it's reasonable to ask me to stay out this thread, and I will, but when Bernard can't comprehend 4 numbers and how they relate to each other to the point of mocking me, I thought I'd better break it down for him)
I think he's laughing because your effort has an extremely small chance of success. And I agree with him. I'm not mocking you... I'm just trying to be objective and honest.

What makes you think that the missing btc is even still held by Simon? And if it was, wouldn't he have liquidated it by now to try to pay off hit fiat debts and legal fees? What are you planning to do in the likely scenario that he can't pay you?... Just sue him for damages? If so, do you think Simon just has millions of dollars lying around? My point is that it seems like you're trying to squeeze blood from a rock, and your case is weak to even do that.

andrew1980

Post by andrew1980 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:29 am

Because that's what we were all told when the site went down - that the BTC are safe and that Simon could be trusted to do the right thing when the Polish prosecutor released the fiat funds.

In what sense is the case weak? We had BTC on the site and have the evidence to prove it, then Simon and Ben went incommunicado and have done little to clear things up since 2014. Simon at least seems to have enough resources to be travelling around Bali and Thailand for the last year, has shown little concern over sorting this out or giving any explanation, and recently (summer 2017) attempted to dissolve the UK company in an apparent attempt to avoid any further commitment to the former customers. If it takes more legal action against him to get him to do something about it, it seems fair enough in my opinion.

This is supposed to be a forum for people who lost fiat currency and BTC due to Bitcoin-24 and Simon (read the subtitle), and I'm also surprised by how obtuse some members are now being about people trying to claim back the BTC they lost.