Skype Group to discuss further action

Discussing the ongoing legal proceedings and all things relating to Bitcoin-24
ollie_p

Skype Group to discuss further action

Post by ollie_p » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:34 pm

Hello community,

My name is Oliver Price, and apart from a few e-mails back and forth to Jeff I have been fairly inactive in pursuing the recovery of my lost bitcoin from btc-24. I also never claimed the 72% that has been previously offered. I've realised recently that it is far too much money to be doing so little about, so I am trying to do what I can to progress all possible actions that we could take. It's possible that nothing more can be done than what's happening already, but I would like to know that we at least tried every option available to us. I am happy to talk to legal teams or whatever else it takes, but I know relatively very little about the specifics of the case so would appreciate as much help from the community as possible. Also the more combined btc that we look to recover, the more attractive the case will be for a top legal team to take on.

So please, if you are owed anything from btc-24, then add me on Skype - olliep32. I will start a group for us all to be able to converse and deal with this as efficiently and effectively as possible.

I know Jeff has put a lot of work in over the years, and would very much appreciate his presence and knowledge in all of this. As I said before it's possible that we can do nothing more than what he is already doing, but I'm very committed to at least making sure that all possible options are exhausted before giving up.

I look forward to hearing from as many of you as possible.

Thank you.

bruegge

Re: Skype Group to discuss further action

Post by bruegge » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:59 am

Hi Ollie,

good idea! I would join this group!

Hope Jeff joins too and many other, so we could solve the case before bitcoin is out.

snepi

Post by snepi » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:26 am

Hi! I’m in too

latebird

Post by latebird » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:04 pm

Hopefully not late to the party. I will join in as well.

latebird

Post by latebird » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:15 pm

Just for the info for anyone who wants to join this group:
this is for people who have their BITCOINS unclaimed.