I just found out Bitcoin-24 went down.. Including my coins.. HELP

Discussing the ongoing legal proceedings and all things relating to Bitcoin-24
NLvictim

I just found out Bitcoin-24 went down.. Including my coins.. HELP

Post by NLvictim » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:31 pm

Hello everyone,

First of all thank you for taking the time to read my question, I highly appreciate it.

I bought bitcoins back in 2013 and I said to myself to not touch it for 4 whole years. Those 4 years are finally done and now I found out that bitcoin-24 went down in the meantime...

I scrolled through some of the post and it was being said that the majority of the people already received some funds and are only waiting for the remaining percent from the Polish authorities.

My question to you readers today is; What can I do? How can I receive those funds? I am unfortunately not in the position to hire a lawyer, so any input would be appreciated.

Thank you guys in advance!!!

MeloneWell

Re: I just found out Bitcoin-24 went down.. Including my coins.. HELP

Post by MeloneWell » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:01 am

Did you get your funds back?

NLvictim

Post by NLvictim » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:45 am

No I have not received anything, I do not even know how many bitcoins I had left on my account.

timoue

Post by timoue » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:13 pm

You have probably read about what happened. But here are some important highlights:
1. After the accounts of BTC24 were blocked, withdrawls were no longer possible.
2. After some of the legal issues were resolved, many users were allowed to withdraw their bitcoin. To the best of my understanding, this worked for most users. Only a few trades were rolled back because of a bug in the trading engine.
3. After some more time, users could identify themselves by providing documents to verify their identity. Then they could withdraw 72% of their fiat funds (EUR).
4. Withdrawing bitcoin has not been possible since because the website is down.
5. Most people here are hoping for the Polish legal case to resolve itself so the remaining 28% fiat can be refunded.

My only suggestion to get your bitcoin back would be to try to reach Simon in some way and explain your situation to him. But I have no idea how he will respond.