How many other bitcoin-creditors are still missing their BITCOINS?

Discussing the ongoing legal proceedings and all things relating to Bitcoin-24
Izi

Re: How many other bitcoin-creditors are still missing their BITCOINS?

Post by Izi » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:43 pm

gantrium wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:05 pm
Hello, i just registered here. Didnt know about this forum.
Can you please send me information what to do for getting Bitcoins back.

Thanks!
C*
Nothing you can do, you are too late - around 3 years ago a few people got back BTC and some money. On this forum we are waiting for Poland to make decision regarding cash bank accounts.

For BTC contact Simon, but I am guessing he won't answer you, since he went silent 4 years ago.

Heinzelmann

Post by Heinzelmann » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:42 pm

Never really checked how all others received their funds back when I got mine. I am very surprised to see that some still have not received their funds or only partly!

After about 2-3 months when the funds were initially frozen, I contacted my lawyer which reported Simon to the police and he also wrote a letter to his lawyers. After 2-3 weeks and threatening with going to the court (which we already started to do briefly), they immediately sent all funds (500 EUR) to my bank account on the condition that I never talk about this to anyone. There wasn't really a formal non-disclosure agreement so I recommended a few people to do the same and told them that it worked for me, but that was a long time ago. From my understanding a few people did this and it worked. Not sure if it would work now, though.

stillwaiting

Post by stillwaiting » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:34 am

Hi, I also just found this forum. I'm also still waiting for my BTCs. I have all my receipts for Bitcoins purchased and tickets from BTC24 who of course never got back to me. Any info would be appreciated!

ollie_p

Post by ollie_p » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:47 pm

Also still missing my btc and never received the 72%. Like most people here, seeing BTC at 8x the price since the crash certainly makes me want to do what I can to pursue recovering what we lost. My loss alone is well into the 100's of thousands of dollars, and between us all, must be well into the millions. I'm not an expert on this case, but if anyone is interested in discussing taking action at a faster pace (if this is possible), then add me on Skype - olliep32

I will create a skype group for anyone interested in discussing our plans moving forward and the possibility of taking legal action ourselves. Look forward to hearing from as many of you as possible.

Oger

Post by Oger » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:38 am

Missing a major amount of bitcoins. I didnt transfer them when it was still possible, because of the many reports of bitcoins disappearing on transfer, and when the website suddenly went down I couldnt get in contact with the simon by any means (for the same reason im also missing my full 100% money, but thats just a minor amount compared to the bitcoins)
Still got all my data, and screenshots of all relevant webpages and logs, but I actually gave up my hopes to get them back a while ago.

@admins
Though, as in the recent mail you mentioned you "got in touch with Simon", could you by any chance ask him for a statement about the missing bitcoins? I know its a serious matter and i dont want you to risk your connection with him for asking annoying stuff, but I tried contacting him for a long, long time on many different ways and never got a response.

psyclon

Post by psyclon » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:32 pm

It is possible to get them back in my opinion, but not by begging him on here. He obviously has known about this place and couldnt care less unless there is a threat of legal action against him.
Last edited by psyclon on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:32 am, edited 5 times in total.

psyclon

Post by psyclon » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:48 pm

del
Last edited by psyclon on Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Absurd

Post by Absurd » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:51 am

I'm still missing a few.
On a lighter note, here's where some of our money went to, as you can see on Simon's youtube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqBBQDzHeAg
Seems he is still rich enough to take trips to Thailand with his girlfriend and buy expensive drones. I can do neither.

psyclon

Post by psyclon » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:36 am

Absurd wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:51 am
I'm still missing a few.
On a lighter note, here's where some of our money went to, as you can see on Simon's youtube channel.
Seems he is still rich enough to take trips to Thailand with his girlfriend and buy expensive drones. I can do neither.
Last edited by psyclon on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

psyclon

Post by psyclon » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:44 am

Absurd wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:51 am
I'm still missing a few.