How many other bitcoin-creditors are still missing their BITCOINS?

Discussing the ongoing legal proceedings and all things relating to Bitcoin-24
Roel H

Re: How many other bitcoin-creditors are still missing their BITCOINS?

Post by Roel H » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:59 pm

psyclon wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:11 pm
Those who lost a substantial amount please reach me privately. There may be a legal way to recover, but with a cost. Now that btc is so valuable it may be worth it.
How can I reach you? Haven't been on this site enough to be able to send pm.

btc24refund

Post by btc24refund » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:45 pm

psyclon wrote:
Those who lost a substantial amount please reach me privately. There may be a legal way to recover, but with a cost. Now that btc is so valuable it may be worth it.
Sounds fishy. Given the current situation of the court case, I doubt there is any way to recover "with a cost" at this point.

snepi

Post by snepi » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:07 pm

Hi,
I'm still waiting fot my BTCs too... I ordered a withdrawal in 2013 but the bitcoins never show up in my wallet as bitcon-24 never transfered them.
I sent some emails but the only thing I got was a helpdesk case in http://btc24.kayako.com that never was resolved and the link went down at some point.
Do you have information on how to recover those BTCs?

Thanks!

BWind

Post by BWind » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:24 pm

Hey,

I'm also still missing my bitcoins since 2013. Tried contacting the law firm, but nothing really happened.
Any idea on how to proceed?

otsch

Post by otsch » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:00 am

For me aswell the same i tried to send my bitcoins to my wallet but the never appeard on it. few days after the btc 24 was offline. Any of you had direct contact to Simon?

I once believed in simons' good intentions but since he never appeard or comunicates with us i m not sure about that anymore, aswell when i see him traveling all around the planet seems like he is enjoying his live.

putterich

Post by putterich » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:38 pm

psyclon wrote:
Please do contact be regarding what you wrote. It was a problem to pm you so here is my mail: patrikdirt@gmail.com
See forward to be contacted by you.

joaomlneto

Post by joaomlneto » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:05 pm

otsch wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:00 am
For me aswell the same i tried to send my bitcoins to my wallet but the never appeard on it. few days after the btc 24 was offline. Any of you had direct contact to Simon?

I once believed in simons' good intentions but since he never appeard or comunicates with us i m not sure about that anymore, aswell when i see him traveling all around the planet seems like he is enjoying his live.
I'm exactly in the same situation.

I still have a printscreen of the transaction from BTC24 to my wallet, but checking blockchain.info, there were never any funds sent to that address.

HHDARH

Post by HHDARH » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:30 am

Ditto. I tried in November 2013 to transfer my Bitcoins to a wallet but the transfer didn't go ahead ( I have the code for the transfer still) . I opened a "ticket" at BTC24 but have heard nothing since. Obviously, with the Bitcoin price now being so high I would now like to get my coins back.

After reading the internet, and I feel like I have read the whole internet, I feel like I am now just going round in circles. No new information.

Is there any more up to date info out there?

Yoshio

Post by Yoshio » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:06 am

Also still missing my bitcoin — I tried to withdraw coins in 2013 but the transaction never went through. Would love to get them back, would be interested in taking further action.

gantrium

Post by gantrium » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:05 pm

Hello, i just registered here. Didnt know about this forum.
Can you please send me information what to do for getting Bitcoins back.

Thanks!
C*