Discussing the ongoing legal proceedings and all things relating to Bitcoin-24
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:48 pm
I was thinking that if there's enough of us who haven't collected our 72% handouts yet, we could somehow manage to do that (I mean claim our handouts that everyone else have already received long time ago). The whole Polish account legal battle is mainly for the remaining 28%, so it's kind of questionable how much that would help us even given the best possible outcome. Therefore I decided to start this thread here to see how many of us are out here. I imagine it is more probable for someone to start working on it on the other end again if there's enough of us requesting the handouts.
My own story short: sent money to BTC-24 German account just 12 hours before the site went into lock-down. Was too hopeful to not request 72% early (also a bit paranoid whether I should take copies of my ID's and send them over) and then even that option was closed since there was no one to answer my e-mails or handle these payments. Should have just gone with the paperwork and taken the handout.
A little observation: at some point Bit Revolution Ltd. was supposed to manage late handouts, but it also got frozen. Now google seems to claim that the company is active again and directed by Simon Hausdorf. Does this mean we should try to contact Simon directly if we want to claim our 72%?
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:12 am
Did not receive my 72%.
Basic summary: Provided all documents. They took 3 weeks or so to process and basically said that the proof of residence is not valid (>3 months old) anymore. Basically it expired, while they took ages to process it and then didn't process it in the end. Couldn't reapply as they stopped responding slightly afterwards.
Last edited by scale
on Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:31 pm
Last edited by psyclon
on Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:55 pm
I haven't received anything.....
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:20 pm
I also did not receive anything... Contacted the law firm in 2013 & 2014, but nothing ever happend...
Any idea on how to proceed?
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:50 pm
Me too.. didn't even know that the majority succeded in having their 72% back..
Any hope? I Can provide documents etc..
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:48 pm
Also yet to collect my 72%. As I've posted in the other recent thread (and will make a new thread), if everyone can add me on skype - olliep32, I will create a skype group for anyone interested to discuss plans moving forward at what can hopefully be a quicker pace.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest