[Mailing #52] The statements have been given.

Discussing the ongoing legal proceedings and all things relating to Bitcoin-24
Broke

Re: [Mailing #52] The statements have been given.

Post by Broke » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:24 pm

Is our lawyer still working for us? Is there anything right now we can do to speed up our "prolonged" case? I will be going Poland later this summer and I could contact him about this whole thing. Last time I did so he was sick and unavailable. I wonder if our 4kEuros still "employable". I believe he said he's going to do everything till we get our money back at that time.

btc24refund

Post by btc24refund » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:23 pm

Broke wrote:Is our lawyer still working for us?

Certainly.
Broke wrote:Is there anything right now we can do to speed up our "prolonged" case?

My statement will have to be translated, which will take atleast 3 weeks. After that we'll have to see what the prosecutor does next as it's his move. If he stalls, our lawyer will contact him again.
Broke wrote:I will be going Poland later this summer and I could contact him about this whole thing. Last time I did so he was sick and unavailable. I wonder if our 4kEuros still "employable". I believe he said he's going to do everything till we get our money back at that time.
I can confirm that he is still pushing the prosecutor. Moving the prosecutor to ask for a statement was one of the results.

Broke

Post by Broke » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:14 pm

How long has it been now? It shouldn't take that many orbits of the sun to find out the problem and determine logically for our prosecutor reasons behind this case. This tells us that there is no intention to solve this quickly.

Is there any process or place to petition where we could try and change our prosecutor once again with the help of our hard working lawyer?

papias

Post by papias » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:59 am

Good job Jeff!

What are going to be the next steps?