Late comer

Discussing the ongoing legal proceedings and all things relating to Bitcoin-24
latebuthere

Late comer

Post by latebuthere » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:28 pm

Hello everyone,

I am a late comer, but I am finally here to also claim my status as a victim and try to get my money back

I understand there is some kind of class action lawsuit going on? How can I join? Can anybody point me in the right direction?

I still have my login and password, is there a place where i can enter those to check my balance? (I remember roughly how much was in there, but I'd like to double check/ get the precise amount). If I did take a screenshot, I don't think I'd be able to find it again

I'm still pretty pissed at how Simon handled it. AFAIK, he never apologised. I get that it's not his fault that authorities shut the whole thing down, but he always seemed pretty dismissive and evasive of his role and responsibility as the owner of the exchange! Anyway, seems like a long time ago now. That was shortly after the MtGox debacle, back when the industry and community were still in the medieval age. It's great to see how far crypto has come.

Thank you for your help!

fod

Re: Late comer

Post by fod » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:42 pm

I think you're most likely too late to be added to the legal effort since it's already underway (someone please correct me if I'm wrong). However, I'm assuming that if/when repayment starts, you might still have claim to at least a percentage of your remaining funds. All updates are published to this forum, so just check in once in a while to see our progress. Then when things are resolved, there will hopefully be an option for you to pursue. Also, if you'd like to be added to the email list (sends the same updates posted here), send a message to btc24refund.