[Mailing #51] First hearing takes place tomorrow.

Discussing the ongoing legal proceedings and all things relating to Bitcoin-24
Izi

Re: [Mailing #51] First hearing takes place tomorrow.

Post by Izi » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:39 pm

havalli wrote:
Admin wrote:
Izi wrote:Can someone who understand Deutsch please check the last few posts if there is some useful info for our case: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic ... ;topicseen
Google translate seems to suggest that the latest poster, 2weiX , was at the trial with Simon on the 8th February.

If anyone can confirm that is indeed what 2weiX meant, as that could be a very interesting point.
2weiX writes that he was in the trial as an witness yesterday. He spoke with Simon and also with other witnesses. The decision should be made yesterday, but the case was adjourned. He thinks it will be a acquittal.
In post #502 He also writes the name/reason for the trail: "violation, against the credit Banking Act"

You see, i understand Deutsch, but english not so well. ;-)
Thank you, very interesting. I would like to know if someone knows if there are any public records from German courts, and if so where can you find this. (I would search for it myself, but I don't understand Deutsch and google translate is not helpful.)

btc24refund

Post by btc24refund » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:48 am

Unfortunately a small update only; still been trying to get the contact details of the my native Prosecutor who has received questions from the Polish prosecutor. As you are all aware, the Polish prosecutor shares only little bits of information. Based on what we had, I've been trying past month to get in touch with the prosecutor in charge here.

Since we have about 80 prosecutors here; they couldn't help me further. They tried searching for the case id, polish prosecutor name and the such but nothing. Most likely the case hasn't even been booked in the system; so we're back again at the polish prosecutor having to provide the name to whom he had sent the questions to. I've informed our lawyer to try and get it yet again...

btc24refund

Post by btc24refund » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:58 pm

Against all odds, I've received a phone call that the case has been received indeed but is probably on the bottom of the stack somewhere. No prosecutor has been assigned yet; I am supposed to be called soon but have been "warned" that there hasn't been time yet to handle the case so it could still take some while.

fod

Post by fod » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:49 am

Thanks for the update!

btc24refund

Post by btc24refund » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:35 am

Received another call today, the case was (or is?) actually high on the stack and now officially has a case number. They will call me next week to schedule an appointment. To be continued....

klingstorm

Post by klingstorm » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:25 am

:-)

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:41 am

Interesting update, thank you.

Hopefully the case will be high on the priorities of the prosecutors and we'll finally see the release of our funds.

btc24refund

Post by btc24refund » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:33 am

Date has been set with the prosecutor to give my witness statement regarding the whole ordeal.
Next week in a police station, probably not near you! :D

fod

Post by fod » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:56 am

Great to hear!!