[Mailing #50] Update regarding prosecutor.

Discussing the ongoing legal proceedings and all things relating to Bitcoin-24
btc24refund

[Mailing #50] Update regarding prosecutor.

Post by btc24refund » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:55 pm

Dear BTC24 victims,

It's been a while since the last update. This was due to the prosecutor delaying and postponing again. I can assure you that I've been pushing our lawyer hard to pull out any kind of response and I can confirm he is doing his best. A small summary of the most recent developments:

The prosecutor is finally preparing a hearing of me and forum member Timou. It has become clear that this hearing will supposedly take place at a "competent court" in our place of residence. This means we will not have to visit the prosecutor personally in Poland. I believe the prosecutor initially was hoping for this to happen, to make it as difficult as possible, but our lawyer sweeped that off the table.

This hearing will be conducted by a legal person with authority in said "competent court". The prosecutor will send his questions towards him and then it will be a matter of answering them. Given the fact that the prosecutor seems somewhat oblivious, there is no telling what kind of questions to expect and whether they are relevant at all.

In the third week of November the prosecutor should've informed our lawyer as to where and when I and Timou should appear. As it wasn't 100% certain the hearings would be conducted in our place of residence. Naturally, the prosecutor neglected this. From the third week of November on, I've actively pushed our lawyer to get results. Today, I have finally received an result.

The prosecutor had sent requests to prosecutor offices in our home residences, so it's highly definitive that the hearings will take place locally. The prosecutor, ever helpful as always, refused to give any specific details when the hearing shall take place. Any specific questions the lawyer asked regarding this was answered with a "Don't know/Don't remember".

The lawyer has suggested and is actively pushing the prosecutor to give more information. They have filed a motion against the prosecutor demanding this information. The motion will not be accepted digitally, so our lawyer will lodge it in his office tomorrow. Hopefully this will result in getting more information.

As soon as I hear more, I'll let you know

Regards,
Jeff

Any donation is welcome at wallet: 12eEc2AHzpdw37udZ95Qg3Av3ahwyii47T

It is also possible to transfer donations via Bankwire, if you are willing to donate via that route, please contact me personally for further details. Donations done through bankwire will also be posted anonymized on the forum for transparancy and verification purposes.

Broke

Re: [Mailing #50] Update regarding prosecutor.

Post by Broke » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:16 pm

Thanks Jeff for this info, I hope our lawyer is working hard for those 4k he received from us.

Why do you want to be questioned locally? Would you agree to go visit Poland if needed?

Anyways no matter how strong the prosecutor deny's us he can't hold our money hostage forever. I guess we have to put it for another year now.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:22 pm

Thank you for posting this, Jeff. Your hard work is very much appreciated.

At least the hearings will be local to you instead of having to travel to Poland!!

It does sound like things are being dragged out by the prosecutor as much as possible. Maybe he's already spent the seized money and is hoping we'll go away :evil:

Hopefully by next Christmas we'll have our funds back. We shall see I suppose.

Have a good Christmas everyone and a happy new year.

btc24refund

Post by btc24refund » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:27 pm

Broke wrote:Thanks Jeff for this info, I hope our lawyer is working hard for those 4k he received from us.

Why do you want to be questioned locally? Would you agree to go visit Poland if needed?

Anyways no matter how strong the prosecutor deny's us he can't hold our money hostage forever. I guess we have to put it for another year now.
I have no problems visiting the prosecutor in Poland but it's more practical to get this done locally. This was suggested by our lawyer by the way.

In any case, next april is the third anniversary of this mess. Let's hope it'll be the last one.

fod

Post by fod » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:54 am

Thanks for the update, Jeff! Keep up the good work!

Izi

Post by Izi » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:55 am

Broke

Post by Broke » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:35 pm

Is that really him? So we have his address then:

Simon Hausdorf
Team Berlin
Walter-Linse-Str. 5a
12203 Berlin

Mobil: +49 (0) 151 42356308
hyla@shausdorf.de

I still though have hard time believing how he abandoned us in this search of our own money. Did he lost sense of responsibility at all? Simon, Simon...

btc24refund

Post by btc24refund » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:53 pm

Just received information that a request for hearing has been sent to the capital. The prosecutor in my country will contact me in the coming days supposedly.

Izi

Post by Izi » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:37 am

btc24refund wrote:Just received information that a request for hearing has been sent to the capital. The prosecutor in my country will contact me in the coming days supposedly.
That is great. Good luck.

Broke

Post by Broke » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:19 pm

btc24refund wrote:Just received information that a request for hearing has been sent to the capital. The prosecutor in my country will contact me in the coming days supposedly.
Amazing. One step forward. I wonder what this polish prosecutor has in mind and how he's going to play this game? To keep this cash forever in hope to obtain the money for himself? Is that what his wet dream is all about? Soon we'll find out.