[Mailing #29] New forum online

Discussing the ongoing legal proceedings and all things relating to Bitcoin-24
andrew1980

Re: [Mailing #29] New forum online

Post by andrew1980 »

Is this forum still being moderated? The first five and a half pages are currently nothing but spam, none of the recent posts have been answered, and it seems like forever since the last meaningful update.

I really hope this site hasn't gone the way of the previous one after all this time, and that Simon isn't allowed to just get away with this.

Michelemix

-

Post by Michelemix »

Well People, I have to say, I was a bit doubtful about a new forum. Especially when Matt said it would be by registration only........ however, I think that this new forum is excellent.
It is much easier to see threads of discussions, and the whole thing seems much easier to use.

Well done Matt

Alan Chatterton

Ah yes... This post was created with XRumer, most popular tool for auto-posting on forums and blogs.
XEvil 5.0 helps to bypass most of antibot-protections, it's can break all most popular captchas, such as ReCaptcha-2 and ReCaptcha-3 ;)
XEvil compatible with all known SEO-software: GSA, SERPParser, ZennoPoster, RankTracker, etc.
So if you want to promote your website fast and world-wide: XEvil is must-have tool in your arsenal ;)
http://XEvil.net/