[Mailing 48] Decision needed, respond ASAP please

Discussing the ongoing legal proceedings and all things relating to Bitcoin-24
bruegge

Re: [Mailing 48] Decision needed, respond ASAP please

Post by bruegge »

hi Jeff, hi all,

first of all thank you Jeff for your great work!!!

I choose option 2 and hope Jeff will inform us as well as he did in the past!!

greetz

bernard75

Post by bernard75 »

Admin wrote:So Bernard75, what do you think is the best course of action? You were in contact with a lawyer in Poland some time ago, have you made any progress on getting your funds back?
Unfortunately not, and suing BTC-24 in England or Simon in Germany are looking very bleak until the prosecutor and the people behind him move their lazy asses. But i told you that already again and again.

fod

Post by fod »

bernard75 wrote:
Admin wrote:So Bernard75, what do you think is the best course of action? You were in contact with a lawyer in Poland some time ago, have you made any progress on getting your funds back?
Unfortunately not, and suing BTC-24 in England or Simon in Germany are looking very bleak until the prosecutor and the people behind him move their lazy asses. But i told you that already again and again.
Then why are you trying to hinder our progress? We are moving forward. Your "obvious facts" are just nonsense opinions and arguments.

Btc24refund and the admin have been doing a good job with everything, and there's nothing wrong with asking for donations when voluntarily putting many hours into this effort.