Search found 4 matches

by latebird
Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:15 pm
Forum: Bitcoin-24 Discussion
Topic: Skype Group to discuss further action
Replies: 6
Views: 853

Re: Skype Group to discuss further action

Just for the info for anyone who wants to join this group:
this is for people who have their BITCOINS unclaimed.
by latebird
Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:04 pm
Forum: Bitcoin-24 Discussion
Topic: Skype Group to discuss further action
Replies: 6
Views: 853

Re: Skype Group to discuss further action

Hopefully not late to the party. I will join in as well.
by latebird
Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:46 pm
Forum: Bitcoin-24 Discussion
Topic: How many out there who haven't collected their 72%?
Replies: 6
Views: 1940

How many out there who haven't collected their 72%?

I was thinking that if there's enough of us who haven't collected our 72% handouts yet, we could somehow manage to do that (I mean claim our handouts that everyone else have already received long time ago). The whole Polish account legal battle is mainly for the remaining 28%, so it's kind of questi...
by latebird
Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:53 pm
Forum: Bitcoin-24 Discussion
Topic: Can I still join?
Replies: 4
Views: 2138

Re: Can I still join?

I'm a bit late to the party, but I haven't even got the 72% back. Is there any way for me to contact anyone about that?